Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

basil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
WI
I received a nano for Christmas, and I want to use it while running. The buds that come with it hurt my ears. Can anyone recommend a good set that will stay put inside my small ears? Thank you!

agentphish

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2004
If you want to spend the money for the best, get yourself some earphones by SHURE... model e2c e3c etc...

There are plenty of good earphones out there. I had some sony's that wrapped around your ears, they sounded fine...

For xmas i got some bose quiet comfort 2 headphones... my GOD they are sweet. i've hardly had them off my head.

Goodluck.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
The Apple in-ear buds ($39, I believe) are very comfortable, IMHO. I have one pair that I switch back and forth between my nano and my G5 iPod.

I call the ones that come with iPods the "Cardinal Ximenez" earbuds, after the infamous cardinal who ran the Spanish Inquisition. They're that painful.

goodwill

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2004
Dallas
clayj said:
The Apple in-ear buds ($39, I believe) are very comfortable, IMHO. I have one pair that I switch back and forth between my nano and my G5 iPod.

Holy Crap! A G5 ipod!?!? Where do I get mine???

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
I'd normally recommend Sennheiser because of the sound but Sony has a pair for around $23.00 that wrap around the ears like some phone headsets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.