PDA

View Full Version : earbuds

basil
Jan 4, 2006, 09:47 PM
I received a nano for Christmas, and I want to use it while running. The buds that come with it hurt my ears. Can anyone recommend a good set that will stay put inside my small ears? Thank you!

2nyRiggz
Jan 4, 2006, 10:07 PM
if you cant take the in-ear stuff go to sony, they have alot of good earphones. is this your 1st ipod? the earbuds does take some times to get use to but it gets better.

Bless

agentphish
Jan 4, 2006, 10:13 PM
If you want to spend the money for the best, get yourself some earphones by SHURE... model e2c e3c etc...

There are plenty of good earphones out there. I had some sony's that wrapped around your ears, they sounded fine...

For xmas i got some bose quiet comfort 2 headphones... my GOD they are sweet. i've hardly had them off my head.

Goodluck.

clayj
Jan 4, 2006, 10:25 PM
The Apple in-ear buds ($39, I believe) are very comfortable, IMHO. I have one pair that I switch back and forth between my nano and my G5 iPod.

I call the ones that come with iPods the "Cardinal Ximenez" earbuds, after the infamous cardinal who ran the Spanish Inquisition. They're that painful.

goodwill
Jan 4, 2006, 11:07 PM
The Apple in-ear buds ($39, I believe) are very comfortable, IMHO. I have one pair that I switch back and forth between my nano and my G5 iPod.

Holy Crap! A G5 ipod!?!? Where do I get mine???

bousozoku
Jan 4, 2006, 11:08 PM
I'd normally recommend Sennheiser because of the sound but Sony has a pair for around $23.00 that wrap around the ears like some phone headsets.

clayj
Jan 4, 2006, 11:26 PM
Holy Crap! A G5 ipod!?!? Where do I get mine???You don't. :p