PDA

View Full Version : iPod... an extremely well-built machine

kay
Jan 28, 2002, 01:13 AM
I'd just like to say that I've had my iPod now since the day it came out - over two months now - and it's still one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. I have no complaints at all. The battery life is outstanding, the sound quality is excellent, and the design is genius.

You never expect things to be as great in real life as they are in ads. However, the real iPod is better than the ads.

IndyGopher
Jan 28, 2002, 01:30 AM
I certainly can't say the iPod is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.. (and I really hope that was hyperbole on your part, as well) but I am very pleased with mine. I especially appreciate how fast the transfers are, since I have far more music than it can hold... so I spend an hour a week deciding which playlists to put on the iPod for the next week's listening. My only wish is that they would add a message to iTunes, letting you know when a Playlist is approaching or exceeds the size that will fit on an iPod. Certainly a very, very minor annoyance, but it would still be nice.

kay
Jan 28, 2002, 01:35 AM
Of course it's not THE BEST thing to ever happen to me... that would be reserved for some members of the opposite sex that are very close to me. But the iPod is a close second! Heh heh.