Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Donia330i

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
I would get the Anker over the Morphie but in Black.
http://www.amazon.com/12000mAh-Exte...-adapters/dp/B00CEZBKTO/ref=pd_bxgy_cps_img_y

I have the Anker Astro2 the 9000 version and love it. I use it to charge my iPad mini and iPhone 5s when I am on my patio spending the day or on short trips.

Thank you for your info and reply. Glad you like it. I would get the black one but it seems only the white comes with 3 "smart ports" right now. I'd rather have that than worry about the color.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
I love my Anker batteries. Have several and they all are very high quality products. For the price, they can't be beat. No sense in paying extra for the Mophie.

BrettDS

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2012
Orlando
Thank you for your info and reply. Glad you like it. I would get the black one but it seems only the white comes with 3 "smart ports" right now. I'd rather have that than worry about the color.

I got the white Anker 12000 mAh battery for the same reason a couple of weeks ago. I've been quite happy with it and I love that all three ports are 'smart ports'.

I called Anker before I got it just to confirm that the black did not have three smart ports. She said that eventually the black will have all smart ports, but only after they run out of their current stock. She didn't indicate when that might happen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.