PDA

View Full Version : FS: Video card & Headphones

SmurfBoxMasta
Jan 5, 2006, 07:04 PM
#1: Rage128Pro: This is a used but working pull from a Sawtooth G4 Tower. It is the 2X AGP/16mb version and was the OEM card on those machines.

Has both VGA and DVI-I connectors onboard, and heatsink.

Price: $15.00

#2: Shure E2C Heaphones, whose isolation is absolutely superb. Developed for professional musicians, the E2C combines Dynamic MicroDriver speaker technology with a sound isolating design to deliver rich, full-range sound while blocking outside noise S O L D !

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE, USPS Parcel Post shipping in USA included. Can expedite at buyers request/cost

Please PM or EM me with offers if interested,

SmurfBoxMasta
Jan 6, 2006, 05:26 AM
Headphones SOLD!

SmurfBoxMasta
Jan 8, 2006, 05:11 PM
#1: Rage128Pro: This is a used but working pull from a Sawtooth G4 Tower. It is the 2X AGP/16mb version and was the OEM card on those machines.

Has both VGA and DVI-I connectors onboard, and heatsink.

Price: $15.00

#2: Shure E2C Heaphones, whose isolation is absolutely superb. Developed for professional musicians, the E2C combines Dynamic MicroDriver speaker technology with a sound isolating design to deliver rich, full-range sound while blocking outside noise S O L D !

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE, USPS Parcel Post shipping in USA included. Can expedite at buyers request/cost

Please PM or EM me with offers if interested,

bumpr 4 price drop :D

doucy2
Jan 8, 2006, 05:12 PM
great seller here
Buy from him
nice to deal with