PDA

View Full Version : FA: My 2 23" Apple Cinema Displays DVI

NYmacAttack
Jan 5, 2006, 09:53 PM
Up for aution with NO RESERVE are my 2- 23" Apple Cinema Displays (DVI). Like New condition. Still under Applecare. They sell new for $1299.

23 inches viewable
1920 x 1200 resolution
DVI Display Connector
2 port USB 2.0 Hub
2 FireWire 400 ports
VESA mount compatible

Lots of pictures on auction page. Will end early for any good offer.

Thanks
Ryan

kalisphoenix
Jan 5, 2006, 10:52 PM
*sigh*

:-(

*eyeballs his 19" Sun and 17" eMachines monitors*

getbigg21
Jan 6, 2006, 01:28 PM
would you be interested in any types of trades?

iDM
Jan 6, 2006, 03:13 PM
Would you be interested in my soul + cash?

wnameth
Jan 6, 2006, 03:27 PM
Would you be interested in my soul + cash?
i have to Laugh at that, last year i was in debt for about 6 months because of my buying of my powermac and upgrades and then a lottery scam gone wrong LOL... i am now out of debt for the first time in a while and i came out with an ibook 12" and a 1GB ipod shuffle, oh and a bunch of drum stuff (not bad at all!)

good luck and a free bump for you

rickvanr
Jan 6, 2006, 06:24 PM
This made me throw up in my mouth a little;

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/KiniCompany/CIMG2659_1.jpg

Great monitors though, I love mine, good luck in the auction.

adk
Jan 6, 2006, 06:44 PM
This made me throw up in my mouth a little;

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/KiniCompany/CIMG2659_1.jpg

Great monitors though, I love mine, good luck in the auction.

I hope you mean the little blue bar and not the beautiful scene in Funchal. (To the OP- your wallpaper is from Funchal, Right?)

NYmacAttack
Jan 6, 2006, 09:46 PM
I hope you mean the little blue bar and not the beautiful scene in Funchal. (To the OP- your wallpaper is from Funchal, Right?)

Yup thats Funchal. If i get a chance I'll post a pic with one of the displays hooked up to my mini. :D

Also if any of you have questions feel free to PM me or post here.

Ryan

mustangmikeua
Jan 7, 2006, 04:44 PM
Ryan,

Do you have any feedback, or has anyone here dealt with Ryan before? I am very interested in the monitors but you have no feedback on ebay and you have only been signed up here since early december.

No offense, just making sure my @$$ is covered.

Mike

NYmacAttack
Jan 7, 2006, 07:31 PM
Ryan,

Do you have any feedback, or has anyone here dealt with Ryan before? I am very interested in the monitors but you have no feedback on ebay and you have only been signed up here since early december.

No offense, just making sure my @$$ is covered.

Mike

Sorry I had to create a new ebay account so no feedback as yet (Have made several purchases with it feel free to ask the sellers about my prompt payments). I also have a verified paypal account. I can post any pics of the monitors you would like.

Thanks
Ryan