PDA

View Full Version : anyone notice the mistake in this video clip?

drater
Jan 6, 2006, 09:15 AM
anyone notice here how cnet says this is cheaper than the video ipod? is she comparing this 30gb creative vision M to the ipod 60gb? I'd give up FM radio and voice recorder and the bulky size (cause their 30gb is larger than the 60gb ipod video) for and ipod 60gb...what's up with this....does everyone hate on apple?

edit: whoops, here's the link... http://www.cnet.com/4660-11405_1-6412132.html?autoplay=true&tag=cnetfd.vid

Brize
Jan 6, 2006, 09:49 AM
You'll probably need to post a link...

Scruge
Jan 7, 2006, 08:50 PM
ahahah i never realized how big it was until now:D
thanks for the laugh

Texas04
Jan 7, 2006, 09:41 PM
lol, yeah but the FM radio is cool, but I would choose an iPod any day. ;)

Jedi128
Jan 7, 2006, 11:11 PM
$320 for the Creative? The iPod is thinner, and cheaper?

Ya.... and what is with the Apple hating? I think thats stopping seeing as I havent seen one of those yet and everyother person at my school has at least 2 iPods.....

slooksterPSV
Jan 7, 2006, 11:24 PM
$320 for the Creative? The iPod is thinner, and cheaper?

Ya.... and what is with the Apple hating? I think thats stopping seeing as I havent seen one of those yet and everyother person at my school has at least 2 iPods.....
No one likes Apple because they say they're overpriced (Mac-Mini $500 - how cheaper can you get?), doesn't run very many applications (freeware, Adobe stuff, Macromedia, + you get iLife 05 (soon to be 06) free with your system), the OS is difficult to understand (drag and drop - that's it, drag and drop people), internet is limited on it (WTF no its not, just talk to your ISP and they'll give you everything you need), it doesn't support my keyboard or mouse (get USB, it supports USB and with upper class Macs you get your own Keyboard and Mouse), I need help with it though (sign up to MacRumors), how do I make shortcuts to my favorite applications (here we go, drag, drop, dock, Triple D's my friend, drag and drop to dock). - Sorry had to rant on that hehe. It's that easy duh, cause the learning curve for Microsoft people is is a slow one or they're just lazy.

2nyRiggz
Jan 7, 2006, 11:38 PM
that thing is still thick as hell. the screen looks bright though.

Bless

slooksterPSV
Jan 7, 2006, 11:40 PM
that thing is still thick as hell. the screen looks bright though.

Bless
I know, who the heck wants something big and bulky. I'll post a picture of the iPod Mini, Nano, Shuffle boxers. They're awesome
http://www.internationaljock.com/v2/prd.xlg?partno=8811&view=wide&width=507

After G
Jan 7, 2006, 11:42 PM
...It's that easy duh, cause the learning curve for Microsoft people is is a slow one or they're just lazy.A lot of OS 9 users had to be dragged into using OS X kicking and screaming. :p

slooksterPSV
Jan 7, 2006, 11:43 PM
A lot of OS 9 users had to be dragged into using OS X kicking and screaming. :p
Serves em right, you can dual boot, don't worry about OS X, you'll like it better anyways.

corywoolf
Jan 7, 2006, 11:46 PM
No one likes Apple because they say they're overpriced (Mac-Mini $400 - how cheaper can you get?), doesn't run very many applications (freeware, Adobe stuff, Macromedia, + you get iLife 05 (soon to be 06) free with your system), the OS is difficult to understand (drag and drop - that's it, drag and drop people), internet is limited on it (WTF no its not, just talk to your ISP and they'll give you everything you need), it doesn't support my keyboard or mouse (get USB, it supports USB and with upper class Macs you get your own Keyboard and Mouse), I need help with it though (sign up to MacRumors), how do I make shortcuts to my favorite applications (here we go, drag, drop, dock, Triple D's my friend, drag and drop to dock). - Sorry had to rant on that hehe. It's that easy duh, cause the learning curve for Microsoft people is is a slow one or they're just lazy.

$400 mac mini?

slooksterPSV
Jan 8, 2006, 12:05 AM
$400 mac mini?
Oops I meant $500, cheapest you can get is $429.99 - thats on the specials though. I was thinking it wen $400, $500, and $600 - not 5 6 7 _00 sorry about that. I'll fix it.

AvSRoCkCO1067
Jan 8, 2006, 12:11 AM
anyone notice here how cnet says this is cheaper than the video ipod? is she comparing this 30gb creative vision M to the ipod 60gb? I'd give up FM radio and voice recorder and the bulky size (cause their 30gb is larger than the 60gb ipod video) for and ipod 60gb...what's up with this....does everyone hate on apple?

edit: whoops, here's the link... http://www.cnet.com/4660-11405_1-6412132.html?autoplay=true&tag=cnetfd.vid

I actually emailed them when I heard - they fixed the video pronto (which says a lot about CNET, I actually really appreciated that) and they emailed me back saying 'thanks'.