Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skydreamersz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 1, 2014
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I know there are other threads like this, but does anyone know of a good iPhone 5s cases that wont cause bubbling on a regular screen protector? I used to rock the otterbox defender until this rainbow effect appeared, ever since I have been using my gameboy case I purchased from a kiosk. However I would like other cases and this current case tends to catch pocket lint when I don't use it for a while. So does anyone know of some good case? Price does not matter if it matches its quality. Thanks so much. :)

jamesjingyi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2011
UK
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. I know there are other threads like this, but does anyone know of a good iPhone 5s cases that wont cause bubbling on a regular screen protector? I used to rock the otterbox defender until this rainbow effect appeared, ever since I have been using my gameboy case I purchased from a kiosk. However I would like other cases and this current case tends to catch pocket lint when I don't use it for a while. So does anyone know of some good case? Price does not matter if it matches its quality. Thanks so much. :)

When I want a new case, I just trawl eBay with my price limit and pick up what I like. I set the price limit to £1 ($1.68) and just look around for a nice design. Then, if it doesn't work, I just buy another since its so cheap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.