Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

illyb2000

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
1/ when you get a notification on nc that's older than an hour, why do they show as 1hr and no more ?
2/ do all your old calendar items contribute to memory space ? I.e. I have a football app that let's me insert all the fixtures into my calendar.

As always, thanks.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
1/ when you get a notification on nc that's older than an hour, why do they show as 1hr and no more ?
2/ do all your old calendar items contribute to memory space ? I.e. I have a football app that let's me insert all the fixtures into my calendar.

As always, thanks.

1. They do show more at 2 hours you see 2 hours after another hour it says 3 hours after an hour of that it shows the time of the notification.
2. They use close to nothing. Like really close to nothing. It's nothing to worry about you can add many many many many many things and have nothing to worry about if your football app lets you insert fixtures witch I'm assuming is the games I would do it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 86
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.