PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTB - Apple iBook G3 Dual USB/Powerbook G4 Adapter

ReanimationLP
Jan 7, 2006, 08:49 PM
Make an offer.

Can also trade a Powerbook G3/Clamshell iBook Yo-Yo adapter and cable for one of these.

Really need an adapter badly. Pin is broken on the one that I was given with the iBook. :mad: :(

LimeiBook86
Jan 8, 2006, 12:31 AM
Make an offer.

Can also trade a Powerbook G3/Clamshell iBook Yo-Yo adapter and cable for one of these.

Really need an adapter badly. Pin is broken on the one that I was given with the iBook. :mad: :(
If you really need one and you can't find one here, eBay has a few 3rd party adapters for about $35 shipped, they aren't too bad, I'm using one right now. They are black and a bit boxy but, they work. Here's a link, Dual-USB iBook G3 AC Adapter (http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AC-Adapter-For-Apple-Ibook-12-inch-Dual-USB_W0QQitemZ6837694332QQcategoryZ11168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem), the person usually has a few of them but, I guess they only have one for now. I know I seem to be plugging these a lot but, they are cheap and effective if you can't afford Apple's expensive and, in my opinion faulty, AC adapters. Good luck :)

ReanimationLP
Jan 8, 2006, 04:16 AM
If you really need one and you can't find one here, eBay has a few 3rd party adapters for about $35 shipped, they aren't too bad, I'm using one right now. They are black and a bit boxy but, they work. Here's a link, Dual-USB iBook G3 AC Adapter (http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AC-Adapter-For-Apple-Ibook-12-inch-Dual-USB_W0QQitemZ6837694332QQcategoryZ11168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem), the person usually has a few of them but, I guess they only have one for now. I know I seem to be plugging these a lot but, they are cheap and effective if you can't afford Apple's expensive and, in my opinion faulty, AC adapters. Good luck :)

Thanks for the info. Was actually looking at those.

Do you know the wattage on them? I'm looking for at least 45w. I've heard that some of the 3rd party adapters arent the full 45.