PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT PSP and extras in great condition

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 02:31 PM
Hello everyone!

I never play my PSP anymore (I really didn't when I first got it either). I think it has only gone through 4 or 5 charging cycles. Anyways, I am looking to trade for an iPod Nano(4GB) or a 5th Gen iPod. Cash offers are welcome as well.

What is included you ask?

*The PSP value Pack (original packaging and docs included)
*512 MB Memory Stick PRO Duo
*Tiger Woods PGA Tour (Game)
*Darkstalkers (Game)
*Storage/Carrying Case (came with accessories such as: Car Charger, earphones, cleaning clothes and UMD case.
* Other accessories (USB cable and additional cleaning clothes extra screen protector)

Please note that the PSP has a screen protector already applied

Pics can be found here (http://www.noelister.com/temp/)

My eBay Rating: noel0006 (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=noel0006&iid=)

*edit*
now on eBay link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8250124667&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1)
*edit*

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 03:12 PM
Or should I just throw this up on eBay???:confused:

amacgenius
Jan 8, 2006, 03:14 PM
Or should I just throw this up on eBay???:confused:

You'd probably get more for it on there, because people there have trouble with pricing things and they pay waaay too much :p.

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 03:30 PM
You'd probably get more for it on there, because people there have trouble with pricing things and they pay waaay too much :p.

very true. That may just be the route to go:cool:

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 04:31 PM
Updated to show that it has now been listed on eBay. Also provided a link

DavidCL23
Jan 8, 2006, 04:37 PM
Would you trade for a brand new Sony DSC-S90 Digital Camera? You can keep the memory stick to use with the camera too :) The camera is still sealed in box.

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 04:45 PM
Would you trade for a brand new Sony DSC-S90 Digital Camera? You can keep the memory stick to use with the camera too :) The camera is still sealed in box.

That would be a good deal but I am not in the market for a camera. Thanks for the offer though :)

XIII
Jan 8, 2006, 05:18 PM
Interested in a 2GB nano at all? (+ cash)

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 06:10 PM
Interested in a 2GB nano at all? (+ cash)

That is temping but I would have to hold off and see how the eBay route goes.

However that brings up a question. Can one end an eBay auction early and are there penalties for doing so?

amacgenius
Jan 8, 2006, 06:12 PM

However that brings up a question. Can one end an eBay auction early and are there penalties for doing so?

Yes you can end auctions early, and there's no fee or penalty, I've done it multiple times.

noelister
Jan 8, 2006, 06:52 PM
Yes you can end auctions early, and there's no fee or penalty, I've done it multiple times.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

amacgenius
Jan 8, 2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the quick reply :)

Heh, it's a Sunday, I have nothing better to do :p.

XIII
Jan 9, 2006, 01:37 AM

Well, let me know. :)

noelister
Jan 9, 2006, 07:57 AM
Well, let me know. :)

I sure will :)