Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FunkTheWorld

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
So, a while back (a loooong while, I think when the iPhone 5 came out) I saw a metal/aluminum case that I absolutely fell in love with. I didn't have an iPhone at the time because I just loved Android and my S2 so much, but now I'm willing to give iOS7 a shot with the iPhone 5S here this weekend probably with my upgrade.

I'd like to find the case if possible, and I believe it's an iPhone 5 case so it should fit just fine with the 5S.

The things I remember about it were:

1. Blue, but it might come in other colors, can't remember.
2. The back did NOT sit flat on a table, near the camera it had a strange design that raised a part of the case I believe with the shape of a triangle. I can sketch something up in photoshop if you need me to.
3. The case was less than $100, but definitely more than $50. If I remember correctly it was about $79 or so.
4. It was made out of aluminum/metal I believe and was one single piece.

It'd be awesome if you guys could help me with this, I've been so thirsty for this case that I have literally looked all day. :eek:

If there's any other questions, feel free to ask, thanks! :)

EDIT: I might have even seen it on this forum honestly, but I've sifted through so many posts here and still haven't found it so I'm off to look somewhere else.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Maybe it was the AL 13:
ravesupu.jpg

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
Sketch something up cause I don't know of any single piece full aluminum case. There are a ton of aluminum bumpers that come with separate backings. Case machine makes some that may be close to what your referring to.

FunkTheWorld

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Sketch something up cause I don't know of any single piece full aluminum case. There are a ton of aluminum bumpers that come with separate backings. Case machine makes some that may be close to what your referring to.

Actually, yeah, I think you just named the company with the exact case I was looking for haha, thanks much friend!!

EDIT: Hmm.. I guess it wasn't aluminum then. All I remember was the unique design and I fell in love lol. It was the Sesto. :)

http://casemachine.com/store/index.php/apple-iphone-5-cases/sesto-for-iphone-5.html

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.