Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nalmond92

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2013
UK
Anyone fancy taking guessing the dates for this years WWDC?

My guess is June 9-13.

betaguy1

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2014
I don't think it's going to be between 9-13th.. look at the Moscone calendar.

"6/13/14 - 06/17/14 American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions Moscone North, South and West "

Apple use Moscone West - therefore it can't be 9-13th as there's another event starting on 13th. Not only that but surely there would be a couple of days between events to take down/put up all the boards etc.

The only dates it can be during June is 2nd (with 1st as setup day) - 6th. This also lines up with the leaked 'provisional' dates a few years back - and most of the dates have been correct since.

What do you guys think?

luckydcxx

macrumors 65816
Jun 13, 2013
I don't think it's going to be between 9-13th.. look at the Moscone calendar.

"6/13/14 - 06/17/14 American Diabetes Association 74th Scientific Sessions Moscone North, South and West "

Apple use Moscone West - therefore it can't be 9-13th as there's another event starting on 13th. Not only that but surely there would be a couple of days between events to take down/put up all the boards etc.

The only dates it can be during June is 2nd (with 1st as setup day) - 6th. This also lines up with the leaked 'provisional' dates a few years back - and most of the dates have been correct since.

What do you guys think?

you did a little investigative work ... i like it, i will go with june 2-6 as well.

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005

What do you guys think?

Correct!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.