Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crashoverride77

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
Hey,
Anyone having issue with not being able to change the map settings from miles to kilometres as it will always just jump back to miles.
This is on an iPad Air only it seems because on my iPhone I can change the setting to kilometre and it will stay there and work as it should.
Feedback be appreciated.
Thanks

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I tried it out on my iPhone 5 and iPad mini (both running the latest version of iOS 7 with essentially the same settings), and seems like my experience was the same as yours: works fine on iPhone 5 but for some reason doesn't seem to hold on iPad mini.

crashoverride77

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 27, 2014
I tried it out on my iPhone 5 and iPad mini (both running the latest version of iOS 7 with essentially the same settings), and seems like my experience was the same as yours: works fine on iPhone 5 but for some reason doesn't seem to hold on iPad mini.

Yeah same here I just wanted to make sure. My friend has same problem on the mini. I thought it might has to so something with the region (mine is uk where they use miles) but that would not make much sense.
Thanks for reply

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.