Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chris_6880

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2003
if anyone here uses spymac...
have you noticed that it's down? i try and access the site and i get this thing that prompts me to enter my password and whatnot, and then it won't let me go to the site.
i know it's been down for the past couple of days, but this is the first time i've seen this. i have just been getting a black page with an explanation.
also, i can't access my mail via the mail app. (my spymac mail account that is). does anyone know what the deal is? is it just me?

mac15

macrumors 68040
Dec 29, 2001
Thats the server asking for the admin password to login, only moderators and admins can log in now, because they are rennovating it

chris_6880

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2003
Originally posted by mac15
Thats the server asking for the admin password to login, only moderators and admins can log in now, because they are rennovating it

that's kinda what i thought, i was a bit worried when i couuldn't access my mail account, because they said that mail would be available through the whole renovation... oh well, just have to wait i guess.
anyway, thanks for the quick reply!

syntheticburn

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2003
I just sent an email to my spymac address and guess what? It bounced back saying the the spymac mail server is down....Great.

syntheticburn

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2003
This really sucks, Spymac is my main email, I wonder how many messages Ive lost because of this. Does anyone know how long they might be down for?
thanks.

pilotgi

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2002
I'm having the same problem logging in although I am getting some emails. Who knows if I'm getting all of them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.