Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wide

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 17, 2004
NYC
Has anyone else noticed that the "intel core duo" picture Apple's put up all over it's iMac and MacBook pages uses the old intel logo, with the "e" slightly below the rest of the "int" and "l"? Just thought I'd point it out; maybe it's proof that intel's decision to switch logos hadn't anything at all to do with Apple. but it's weird...(to me) it looks like the "e" is slightly below, but it's not as far down as in the old intel logo, and it certainly doesn't look much like the new logo.

Malfoy

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
People actually believed Intel made a multibillion dollar marketing decision based on this Apple support? Surely you jest..

But no I didn't notice this.

*Time Pases*
Ok I checked and I don't think the e is lower like you claim. Pic is attached

Attachments

• indexintellogo20060109.png
    indexintellogo20060109.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 254

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
iGary said:
It is not the old intel logo. Intel has allowed Apple to use their own logo design for the chips, which is a blessing.

Absolutely - although it's not a surprise that good old Steve Jobs that beautiful stubborn bastard would have insisted that Apple be allowed to handle things this way. ;) :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.