Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EricandSuebee

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2014
New Hampshire
So my weird symptom is this, if I leave my mac mini on and I am logged into it, it works fine when waking up and logging back in, now the strange part is if my wife logs into her profile while keeping me logged in and does her stuff and then logs her self out it'll show the users login page but if you don't sign in right away it freezes and the only thing I've found to get it to be able to log in is to reboot. Anyone else have this problem if so any solutions?

Nov 28, 2010
located
What Mac mini with what Mac OS X version do you use? Does it also happen in another, even temporarily created, user account? What happens, if she does not log out and just goes to the Login Window?

EricandSuebee

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2014
New Hampshire
BTO late 2012 i7 2.3GHz 4 gig of ram, 256 SSD Apple installed, Mavericks 10.9.2 if it goes to login window no matter if logged in or not if no one does anything and it puts the monitor to sleep when the monitor wakes up it won't let anything be selected only way is to hard power off and reboot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.