PDA

View Full Version : iPod Toilet Dock!

TMA
Jan 13, 2006, 05:03 AM
I saw this while browsing The Unofficial Apple Weblog. It made me chuckle, take a look:

http://tuaw.com/2006/01/11/atechs-toilet-paper-dispenser-ipod-dock/

mikemodena
Jan 13, 2006, 05:39 AM
hahaha .. i don't know if I'd like my ipod so close to the toilet

Reflow
Jan 13, 2006, 06:48 AM
That's Great. Nice find. Don't see why you would want it in the bathroom. HMMMMMM

dmw007
Jan 13, 2006, 06:51 AM
Not planning on ordering one of those...
...just imagine if your iPod fell into the toilet... :eek: ;)

Labi
Jan 13, 2006, 06:51 AM
I wonder will this invention turn more toilet users into iPod users or vice versa :) Very handy though. Make sure you're not reading the newspapers while trying to reach the toilet paper just in case you don't end up whiping your ass with your iPod.

dmw007
Jan 13, 2006, 07:12 AM
I wonder will this invention turn more toilet users into iPod users or vice versa :)

One can only hope. ;) :)

Make sure you're not reading the newspapers while trying to reach the toilet paper just in case you don't end up whiping your ass with your iPod.

Definitely a very bad thing to go and accidentally do! :eek: ;)

dorqiekat
Jan 13, 2006, 02:22 PM
would that mean people will start to poop and poop until a song ends? Cuz I'm one of those who hate to stop my songs short...

I wouldn't mind having just the portable speakers for a bath... but I don't have that much space between the toilet paper and my body/toilet. It'll be too close, I'd knock it over.

2nyRiggz
Jan 13, 2006, 02:33 PM
yea thats real dumb cuz i really need my ipod whiles im on the bowl.....whats next?

Bless

LethalWolfe
Jan 13, 2006, 02:54 PM
yea thats real dumb cuz i really need my ipod whiles im on the bowl.....whats next?

Bless

A combination iPod carrying case and tampon holder?

Lethal

Labi
Jan 14, 2006, 03:52 AM
A combination iPod carrying case and tampon holder?

Lethal

...and condom dispenser.

Deepdale
Jan 14, 2006, 04:08 AM
hahaha .. i don't know if I'd like my ipod so close to the toilet

Given the location of the item, it would be fitting if it was made by a new company called Flush Technology.