Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Labi

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2005
I wonder will this invention turn more toilet users into iPod users or vice versa :) Very handy though. Make sure you're not reading the newspapers while trying to reach the toilet paper just in case you don't end up whiping your ass with your iPod.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
Labi said:
I wonder will this invention turn more toilet users into iPod users or vice versa :)

One can only hope. ;) :)

Labi said:
Make sure you're not reading the newspapers while trying to reach the toilet paper just in case you don't end up whiping your ass with your iPod.

Definitely a very bad thing to go and accidentally do! :eek: ;)

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2004
would that mean people will start to poop and poop until a song ends? Cuz I'm one of those who hate to stop my songs short...

I wouldn't mind having just the portable speakers for a bath... but I don't have that much space between the toilet paper and my body/toilet. It'll be too close, I'd knock it over.

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
mikemodena said:
hahaha .. i don't know if I'd like my ipod so close to the toilet

Given the location of the item, it would be fitting if it was made by a new company called Flush Technology.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.