Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greenharlottes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2014
New to this site, I am searching for new games for my iPad Air. As of now I only have the basic apps like facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, 9gag and a war game named kingdom of legend (Refer me if you also have one! lol) So I am asking for your suggestions. I kinda like war games or endless running games from time to time. leave your suggestions below so I can try them out!

Example:
Kingdom of Legend or whatever game you suggest, War game with chat for players (which is nice). Add some description please!

warburg2

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2014
Sky Gamblers-Storm Raiders, Sky Gamblers-Cold War, and Battle Stations are all excellent fighting games for the iPad. I also have these on my MacBook Air, but they are difficult to control with only a keyboard.

The first two are air battle games. Battle Stations involves tanks and has very realistic graphics.

woodywoodz

Suspended
Apr 12, 2014
NewYork
arent you tired of flappy bird yet???

There are so many better games... I understand the fun of it, but there are so many better games than that

I'm playing it recently, so I recommend it here.

Could you recommend some other games for me. funny but not very difficulty :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.