Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

D0ct0rteeth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 11, 2002
Franklin, TN
So I went out and grabbed a t68i from amazon.com and t-mobile is crap. Unless you plan on staying in a city forever and you have a cellular tower in your bathroom its worthless.

I'm going to swith to AT&T

Im sending it out to be flashed here:
http://www.geocities.com/cellphonesltd

I'll let you know how it goes.

So far the gus seem to know their stuff and be above the board.

Sweet phone though :)

-Doc

Mikler

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2003
Hvidovre, Denmark
I'm also a T86i-user, and I agree with D0ct0rteeth - the phone is awesome!

Only thing bad about it, is that it is very slow - :( - especially when writing a SMS. I often find myself having to wait, for the phone to catch up with me ... maybe I'm just to fast on the keys ;)

Other than that, it's highly recommendable ...

D0ct0rteeth

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 11, 2002
Franklin, TN
With amazon.com basically giving it away for free after rebates I cant recommend it enough...

Check the t-mobile site and see how you fare in the area for coverage. If you live in a area that gets great coverage than your all set.. but in an average day I am in Nashua, Manchester, and Portsmouth NH... its nothing for me to jump over into Syracuse or Ithaca, NY.. i travel like a bird.

Im all over and as soon as I leave Cambridge, MA my phone is a nice paperweight...

I dig it.. I couldnt be happier with the phone.. it is just that the service provider is not right for my lifestyle..

-Doc

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.