PDA

View Full Version : Intel chips stolen

idkew
Jan 12, 2003, 06:47 PM
hehe. think they're mac users?

link (http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=7164)

MrMacMan
Jan 12, 2003, 07:25 PM
The bigger thing there is are they P4's or P3's ?

anyways what was in those were the 3.06, 3.3-3.4 chips, the 3.6 one they only keep in there labs, well if they had *one* of those it may be worth 10 Million. :rolleyes:

Anyway, they recovered them so no *real* harm inless they stole acouple :)

G4scott
Jan 12, 2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
The bigger thing there is are they P4's or P3's ?

anyways what was in those were the 3.06, 3.3-3.4 chips, the 3.6 one they only keep in there labs, well if they had *one* of those it may be worth 10 Million. :rolleyes:

Anyway, they recovered them so no *real* harm inless they stole acouple :)

They only recovered about 1/4 of them... But they're just pentium chips, so who's gonna miss them? I certainly am not...

Maybe this is how Dell is keeping their overhead so low... They're stealing all of the parts they need to make a computer... Well, the PC world is full of theft... Just look at microsoft, and windoze...

Chaszmyr
Jan 13, 2003, 11:33 AM
What stupid theives... Stealing products from Intel? Why not just steal ideas from Apple like everyone else does?

Wes
Jan 13, 2003, 12:10 PM
Ahh yes... a day I'm happy to be English. We rip off intel :D. As for the last poster commenting on not stealing Apple products. I heard their was a robbery last year that cleared out a whole office of macs. :mad: But it got Apple on the news, and you know what they say about publicity.