PDA

View Full Version : mp3 sharing program?

Derrick689
Jan 20, 2006, 09:35 PM
anybody have any quick suggestions for a P2P file sharing program to build up the itunes library on the mac?

Mitthrawnuruodo
Jan 20, 2006, 09:38 PM
For that purpose: I wouldn't think so... :rolleyes:

grapes911
Jan 20, 2006, 09:38 PM
This site (http://www.legaltorrents.com/index.htm) has torrents. Get something like azureus and you're good to go. Happy downloading. If you are looking for ilegal downloads, then you're asking the wrong website.

doucy2
Jan 20, 2006, 09:41 PM
limewire is a great p2p
but they now ask you before you download the software if you are going to use it to dowload illegal files.

cant go wrong with limewire

Derrick689
Jan 20, 2006, 09:44 PM
ME? illegal downloading, of course not.. i was asking because i'm doing a school project on illegal downloading and the programs the facilitate that, and i havent yet come up with names of programs for mac os to report on

Nickygoat
Jan 21, 2006, 01:29 AM
ME? illegal downloading, of course not.. i was asking because i'm doing a school project on illegal downloading and the programs the facilitate that, and i havent yet come up with names of programs for mac os to report on
The best reason I've seen in a long time :rolleyes:

faintember
Jan 21, 2006, 01:35 AM
ME? illegal downloading, of course not.. i was asking because i'm doing a school project on illegal downloading and the programs the facilitate that, and i havent yet come up with names of programs for mac os to report on Wow, i just choked on my Boddingtons (English Ale) ! Thats a good one. To the Wasteland anyone?

zimv20
Jan 21, 2006, 01:51 AM
Wow, i just choked on my Boddingtons!
now, *i* know that's a beer, and i suspect some others do, as well. but what is everyone else going to think?

faintember
Jan 21, 2006, 01:55 AM
^^^^^Good point...ill do a edit for the "beer knowledge impaired":p

zimv20
Jan 21, 2006, 02:16 AM
it occurs to me that it could have been worse: you could have been drinking a John Courage :-)

faintember
Jan 21, 2006, 02:27 AM
^^^You just had to, didnt you? ;) :p :D
It could have been even worse...it could have been a Fiddler's Elbow!
Ok, i think we are far enough OT, my apologies!