Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

beetowers

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2014
Hi, im sharing my new cool stand, beetowers ipad floor stand. It fits ipad air,ipad mini, all ipad,all other tablet sizes 5"-11" in the market. It can tilt up/down,swing horizontally,lock, telescoping , strong arm let you type, tap & many other more functions that you cannot find on generic stand in the market.

You can learn more from this site http://xarmotion.com/:)

Attachments

• Holder flip with ipad.jpg
    Holder flip with ipad.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Telescoping body and arm by push button.jpg
    Telescoping body and arm by push button.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 111
  • Ad2.jpg
    Ad2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 132

iolinux333

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2014
It's nice to see someone trying to make stuff in the US. Maybe you should market aggressively to schools and art studios? I don't know. I hope that even if you aren't super successful with this effort you keep at it and keep inventing. I think eventually you'll come up with something great!

Here are my issues:

1. It's just ugly. To my eye it looks too American Industrial floor shop item vs kindergarden furniture. I think it's a great idea, but it ain't sleek lookin. The metal base one is better. It needs to look more "IKEA"

2. The video. Not sleek either. It's sad, but slickness sells and you're commercial ain't slick enough. Get one of your artsy fartsy gay film friends to go over it with you and remake parts of the video. You sound like you're from NY so you probably know someone who knows someone.

Just my 1 cent.

Also, I think if you find a market for this thing, maybe it would be like in a university art studio. Maybe you can send a flyer to every university head of the art dept in the world and get some response? Just a thought.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.