PDA

View Full Version : LoopRumors.com view on iLife

iJon
Jan 14, 2003, 04:42 PM
I have added LoopRumors to my bookmarks just to see what they have to say about everyday mac stuff. Today they updtated their site saying that Mac OS X 10.2.4 would probably we out next week. They talked about various computers shipping with it at the expo. They also said it is a possibility that 10.2.4 will be required to run iLife. This is was I dont get. Apple said that iLife will run for people who didnt upgrade to 10.2. Also I read that the 17 inch powerbooks were the only computer to have iLife on there, and if I remember right, Apple had iLife on all the new machines, especially the powerbooks. This could mean two things. Apple messed up by saying 10.1.5 user could use it (highly doubtful) or LoopRumors sources are wrong. I just thought I would let you guys know this since Loop is a new site and me may want to know how credible their sources are.

iJon

j763
Jan 14, 2003, 05:14 PM
I'd trust MOSR more than LoopRumors. We're talking about a site which predicted that Apple would release *umbrellas* at MWSF (yes, they actually said that).

iJon
Jan 14, 2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by j763
I'd trust MOSR more than LoopRumors. We're talking about a site which predicted that Apple would release *umbrellas* at MWSF (yes, they actually said that).
haha, i never noticed that. anyways. I dont belive them either, i was letting everyone know what they said.

iJon

Wes
Jan 15, 2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by iJon

haha, i never noticed that. anyways. I dont belive them either, i was letting everyone know what they said.

iJon

They never meant that, it was in their crystal ball section. They meant apple would branch into other fields.

blogo
Jan 15, 2003, 01:57 PM
http://www.crazyapplerumors.com/ must be the best rumor site out there.