Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

giganten

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
I like the idea about a "Iphone".. And i had nothing to do right now so i made this, okay not the best but if i spend more time on it..

The picture is not here.. sorry

It should be cool if it had mp3 :D

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
It's a good idea.. but it shouldn't look like a nano. Also, those buttons would be really hard to use, and the way you used inner shadowing makes it look like the box is kinda inside the phone

giganten

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
mikemodena said:
Also, those buttons would be really hard to use, and the way you used inner shadowing makes it look like the box is kinda inside the phone

The buttons is there so it looks like a phone, i did not spen so much time on it..
About the shadow, the screen is something like the samsung d500. but here you just slide the screen over the buttons.

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Not to be too harsh, but:

Firstly, it would be 'iPhone' in Apple's font.

Secondly, I know it was a rush job but it is just plain ugly and kind of pointless to create a picture like that IMO as a mockup.

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
giganten said:
Okay i will do a better job next time.

Have a god day!

I'm sorry if I offended you, but that's just how I see it. It doesn't have the same flow and creativity that Apple's products do. Your buttons were just oval-like shapes. No numbers, no actual keypad... it just doesn't work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.