Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

modelbehaviour

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
UK
I'm travelling to the US in the next couple of weeks and wanting to buy some earphones while I'm there (all the big brands seem to be much cheaper than in the UK) :)

I'm a complete audio noob so I could really use some help - I already have (I know people's opinions on them vary...) some Beats solo headphones which I like the sound of, so something similar to that would be great. I know of the beats tour/urbeats and the Bose MIE2i and Freestyle that I'm looking at, but there's so many brands and models out there I'm curious to see if there's anything else available.

I generally listen to pop/rock/indie music so I like something with a bit of bass to it, and preferably some that don't look too bulky/ugly. I'd prefer some with a control on the wire to skip the song etc, but it's not a must. Also I'd need something that's fairly easy to buy in a national chain (as opposed to online).

Price range is $150 give or take!

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.