Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Laure

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Ok, here's my next question...as you can see I have lots!!!!! I just downloaded my trial of Rapid Weaver and I can't figue out how to use it!!!! I read their manual, but I really need step by step instructions. Is this for beginners or more experience people? I have basic html knowledge but I want to do something fancy, maybe I am going about it all wrong is there a place where I can get a few free graphics to add to the html that I have alread done? I am quickly getting frustrated but I don't want to give up.

ChrisWB

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2004
Chicago
Laure,

What exactly are you having trouble with? What would you like to know how to do? RapidWeaver is designed so that you don't have to have any coding skills. You simply drag and drop.

kiwi-in-uk

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2004
AU
OK
Click the + at the bottom left.
Select the type of page you want.
Start typing.
Click preview.
Select the theme you want.
Click the + at the bottom left again to add another page
Select the type of page you want
Type some stuff
Drag in a picture (if it is too large, double click on it and resize using the inspector)
Drag in a pdf or other file to test download
Add another page
This time select photo album
Select one of the listed albums (created beforehand in iPhoto)
Change the settings
etc
etc

cooknwitha

macrumors 6502a
May 5, 2005
London
The first time I opened RapidWeaver it made no sense at all. I think it may have been a bug. Then I closed it and reopened it and then it worked properly. I was unable to add anything or do a thing the first time I opened it.

Maybe that's what happened with you too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.