Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Not being all that familar with mac before last year, what is the whole "gorgeous" thing? I've heard it once or twice.

And I love the video.

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
jessica. said:
Not being all that familar with mac before last year, what is the whole "gorgeous" thing? I've heard it once or twice.

And I love the video.
it the new(well old ish) Jaguar car advert link 2 post up :)

dogsbody

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2004
Channel Islands
Excellent

Fantastic video - very nicely put together and well mapped onto the words of the voiceover.

Was it Willem Dafoe on the voice over? I thought it might have been Bill from Kill Bill...?:confused:

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
dogsbody said:
Fantastic video - very nicely put together and well mapped onto the words of the voiceover.

Was it Willem Dafoe on the voice over? I thought it might have been Bill from Kill Bill...?:confused:
i was thinking it was him but can't be sure!

excellent actor thou:)

liketom

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
virus1 said:
excellent! may i reccomend cutting in some of the imac g5 intro video?
some good footage from that intro but i think i'll leave this vid where it is for now:)

glad you all liked it BTW:cool:

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
liketom said:
i was thinking it was him but can't be sure!

excellent actor thou:)
You're thinking of David Carradine (sp?). But no, it was done by Willem DeFoe. A quick Google search confirms it.

dogsbody

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2004
Channel Islands
solvs said:
You're thinking of David Carradine (sp?). But no, it was done by Willem DeFoe. A quick Google search confirms it.

Thanks Solvs - I've been seeing that advert over here quite a bit lately and wondered who it was...

Shame it wasn't Bill - he sounds even more "craggy yet worthy of respect" than Willem DeFoe...

cb911

macrumors 601
Mar 12, 2002
BrisVegas, Australia
hey nice job!! :D

i didn't recognize the scene with the PowerMac G5 in it though. was that an Apple commercial? i never saw it! :eek: could someone post a link for that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.