Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LambMadras

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
Hey All,

How much computer repairs/troubleshooting experience is required to complete this training and testing. Basically I have no computer technician training and or experience short of very basic repairs/troubleshooting of my and friends computers (PC's, have been using Macs for a couple of years) I do have an Audio Engineering diploma and compose/mix/master music as an interest so have some limited technical experience.
I'm looking for a career change (from Teaching) and would like to explore this field alot more. I'd like to use the certification to as an extra string to the bow with a view to setting up some kind of audio studio/apple tech consultancy later in the future. I know I have good aptitude for computers and associated technologies.

Any advice would be extremely appreciated.

Cheers

LambMadras

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
Thanks for the link. Had already seen that and it provides good info however they don't seem to list any requirements (experience repairing computers for e.g) that would be needed to undertake such training. Does this mean I should read that as no prior experience necessary? Any thoughts?

cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.