Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adam Chase

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
hey guys

well i sen off my ipod o get fixed last thursday and got it yesterday. All excited and everythign i open the box and lifted the foam and there was nothign there. Im about to contact apple about it but i dont think they re going to belive me. what should i do?

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Call Apple. Hopefully you have your iPod's serial number documented and a paper trail of your repair experience.

And remain calm when you speak to them... flying off the handle would not be a good idea.

Adam Chase

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
ok ill call them in a couple minutes. When i got it the box looked like it had been already opened and retaped because on of the stickers what cut. Ill call them though and tell you guys how it went.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Adam Chase said:
ok ill call them in a couple minutes. When i got it the box looked like it had been already opened and retaped because on of the stickers what cut. Ill call them though and tell you guys how it went.

And you signed for something that looked like it had been opened? If so, you might not be lucky since that's the delivery's company proof that they delivered a package - and you are supposed to check the condition before you sign for it.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
Winstonp said:
scary stuff man.

What carrier was it? DHL?

I would expect this from UPS (Ur Property is now Stolen), but not DHL...

HAHA! ROFL! LOL! OMGWTFBBQ!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.