PDA

View Full Version : I NEED YOUR HELP...NANO..MINI... oh...

~PoL!nK@~
Feb 21, 2006, 08:51 AM
I have 2 ipods nano and mini, but first i instaled itunes for mini,and now I can't instal itunes for nano!!! But I need to put some music...I can't live with out MUSIC!!! Help me pls!) What to do.. just, pls, tell me...:o

~PoL!nK@~
Feb 21, 2006, 09:00 AM
HEEEY!!! smb answer to me,pls...

caveman_uk
Feb 21, 2006, 09:06 AM
I wasn't aware there was an 'iTunes for mini' or 'Itunes for nano'. There's just iTunes (for everything).

~PoL!nK@~
Feb 21, 2006, 09:07 AM
But.. Why I can't upload music to nano? :confused:

Piarco
Feb 21, 2006, 09:34 AM
What version of iTunes have you installed? If its from the CD that came with your mini, then there may not be any support for the nano.

Bit more details are needed...

~PoL!nK@~
Feb 21, 2006, 09:40 AM
Hmmm...I don't know what to do.. And sometimes don't understand what you say.. Cause I'm from Russia....and nano should be uploaded with music...
Bit more details are needed... What does it mean? That I need to buy some CD with instalation or what details? Explain...

calebjohnston
Feb 21, 2006, 09:47 AM
Maybe a clean install would be a good idea. Move all your music into a folder on your desktop temporarily, then remove itunes, spotlight for all itunes files and then remove them. Then download iTunes off of Apple's site. Then you will just load the songs back into iTunes and then your nano should work.

I assume you checked to make sure your hold switch isn't on before?

~PoL!nK@~
Feb 21, 2006, 09:53 AM
I'll try to make "clean install" maybe it 'll work)) Thanks for advice));)

caveman_uk
Feb 21, 2006, 01:15 PM
Are you using a PC or Mac?

On the mac use software update to update iTunes to the latest version.

On the PC I don't know if Apple has built in an automatic updater. If they haven't you will need to download the latest version of iTunes from Apple. It is free. You don't have to buy a CD or anything. The latest version will have support for the latest iPods.

~PoL!nK@~
Feb 22, 2006, 04:58 AM
AaAaAa!!! It works!!! THANKS A LOT!!!! You my saver!!!!:p My nano full of Music!!!! Hurray!!!