PDA

View Full Version : Really Annoying Error ("Item is no longer available")

ChinMusic
Feb 21, 2006, 05:01 PM
This has never happened before:

I am trying to purchase "The Reality of Our Surroundings" by Fishbone (this is an album).

I have the money and everything, and when I try to download it, it says:

The Item you tried to buy is no longer available.
The availability of the item changed while you were in the music store. The same item may be available with a different price or somewhere else in the store.

Well... it has been in the same place, I've logged off itunes and tried everything... no dice. Any help or advice?

PlaceofDis
Feb 21, 2006, 05:05 PM
send an email to the iTMS staff and let them know whats up?

yellow
Feb 21, 2006, 05:08 PM
Wow, great album!! I've not thought about it in SO long! I might have to purchase it myself, or find my ancient CD.

ChinMusic
Feb 21, 2006, 05:10 PM
Wow, great album!! I've not thought about it in SO long! I might have to purchase it myself, or find my ancient CD.

Actually, I have the CD, I've worn it out by playing it so much. I cannot find it in any of the local stores. But is it possible I have stumbled across a rare Fishbone fan?!

And thanks for the advice, to the first user who posted. I can't find an address or anything, though... do you know where I could find it?

PlaceofDis
Feb 21, 2006, 05:13 PM
Actually, I have the CD, I've worn it out by playing it so much. I cannot find it in any of the local stores. But is it possible I have stumbled across a rare Fishbone fan?!

And thanks for the advice, to the first user who posted. I can't find an address or anything, though... do you know where I could find it?

not sure if this link will work for you... here (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/outboundRedirect?omni-ch=Store+Front&omni-pg=Support+-+Mac&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apple.com%2Fsupport%2Fmusicstore%2F)

if not, go to the Music Store home page, scroll down, on the left side under account there is a support link.

yellow
Feb 21, 2006, 05:15 PM
I've worn out 2 of the original "Fishbone" albums on tape and finally got it on CD when it was released. I think somewhere along the way I lost the CD but I still have the case. I got to meet most of them in college after a show in the mid-90s. Great show. Cool dudes.