PDA

View Full Version : iPod Tie

robbieduncan
Feb 23, 2006, 10:55 AM
Yes that's right. An iPod (neck)tie.

Check It Out (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/02/23/pink_ipod_tie/).

Is this the begining of the end? A step too far?

jadekitty24
Feb 23, 2006, 12:29 PM
It looks to me like the iPod would fall right out of that. Not to mention, it looks stupid.

thedude110
Feb 23, 2006, 04:52 PM
It would be so much cooler if you wore the iPod in the front. Then I would totally buy one.

And not wear it to work.

Where my iPod would be stolen.

dcv
Feb 23, 2006, 05:04 PM
Utterly ridiculous... and yet the City w -oops- I mean bankers will buy these.
I'll look out for the extra-fat Essex* boy ties next time I'm in the office. :rolleyes: :p

*no offence, e!

Lau
Feb 23, 2006, 05:10 PM
I'll look out for the extra-fat Essex* boy ties next time I'm in the office. :rolleyes: :p

*no offence, e!

<giggles>

Hell, I'm buying a travelcard and going back and forward between Shoeburyness and Fenchurch Street with a pair of scissors. It'll be the new pickpocketing. :D

Timepass
Feb 23, 2006, 05:37 PM
that is just sad.

dcv
Feb 23, 2006, 05:46 PM
Hell, I'm buying a travelcard and going back and forward between Shoeburyness and Fenchurch Street with a pair of scissors. It'll be the new pickpocketing. :D

LOL <-- and I really am (rather hysterically, actually) :D :D :D

What a cunning plan! I'll cover the central line...

kretzy
Feb 23, 2006, 05:51 PM
<giggles>

Ingenious. :D

Seriously though, I think it would make the tie sit strangely. Plus the iPod could fall out quite easily.

calebjohnston
Feb 23, 2006, 05:51 PM
I'm just waiting for the shuffle-capable running shoes with bone conduction technology to run up through my legs into my skull.

jadekitty24
Feb 23, 2006, 06:09 PM
I'm just waiting for the shuffle-capable running shoes with bone conduction technology to run up through my legs into my skull.
I'm waiting for one that controls my bowel movements.

edesignuk
Feb 25, 2006, 11:20 AM
Utterly ridiculous... and yet the City w -oops- I mean bankers will buy these.

*no offence, e!I am deeply, deeply offended by this remark.

;) :D

I'll cover the DLR as lau is already covering the fenchurch street line.

mpw
Mar 2, 2006, 10:44 AM
It looks to me like the iPod would fall right out of that. Not to mention, it looks stupid.
It looks a little more secure in this picture, and you can see the cable routing further up toward the knot to keep everything neat, awww.

http://www.condenast.co.uk/ImageLib/215x233/o_r/Pinktie.jpg