PDA

View Full Version : How to get songs from iPod to New iMac?

iBunny
Feb 25, 2006, 05:19 PM
Ok well... I decided to sell my iBook, its gone. I have wrote zeros the HDD. Well, I have all my music on my iPod. I plug it into my new iMac hoping that it would suck the Music right off and put it in my Library.... No luck.

I cant figure this out? This is the first complicated thing my mac has encounterd me with :( what do I do :(

amateurmacfreak
Feb 25, 2006, 05:30 PM
Ok well... I decided to sell my iBook, its gone. I have wrote zeros the HDD. Well, I have all my music on my iPod. I plug it into my new iMac hoping that it would suck the Music right off and put it in my Library.... No luck.

I cant figure this out? This is the first complicated thing my mac has encounterd me with :( what do I do :(
Ok, this isn't a problem with your Mac, as you know, this is a limit of the iTunes software to prohibit people sharing their libraries with allll their friends. Of course, there's software made so you can import music from iPod to computer. Because of your scenario, I feel that the software is fair for you to use, but I ask people to please use it wisely and fairly. Here's a link to download the software. It's called iPodRip.
http://www.thelittleappfactory.com/application.php?app=iPodRip

john159
Feb 25, 2006, 05:31 PM
there has to be atleast 40 posts on this... do a search