Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jer446

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
Ive been searching for a while, and cant find anything i want.. Im doing a project where i need to create a poster... Im comparing the nazi concentration camps to the slave ships.. (we just watched amistad).. So anyways, i have a great idea for my poster, but i cant find an image i like.. Im going to put two pictures on my poster.. On one side, the nazi camp, and on the other, the slave ship..
So i need to find a picture of a slave ship with the slaves all cramped up underneath..
I have the other picture i need...
29206.thc.jpg

Can anyone find me a picture similar to that in somewhat high resolution, for the slave ships? Im designing the poster in photoshop..

ATD

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2005
jer446 said:
Ive been searching for a while, and cant find anything i want.. Im doing a project where i need to create a poster... Im comparing the nazi concentration camps to the slave ships.. (we just watched amistad).. So anyways, i have a great idea for my poster, but i cant find an image i like.. Im going to put two pictures on my poster.. On one side, the nazi camp, and on the other, the slave ship..
So i need to find a picture of a slave ship with the slaves all cramped up underneath..
I have the other picture i need...
29206.thc.jpg

Can anyone find me a picture similar to that in somewhat high resolution, for the slave ships? Im designing the poster in photoshop..

Considering that cameras did not exist in the day of slave ships it's not going to be easy to find. ;)

jer446

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
lol i have the picture in my mind too, it can be a drawing or anything, just something that relates to the picture i posted..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.