PDA

View Full Version : Canon IP5000 & Easy Photo Print

imac abuser
Feb 26, 2006, 03:57 PM
Anyone use the Cannon Easy Photo Print utility for printing thier digital photos? I notice that when I use mine it seems to grey out the ability to change to like top quality photo ect. I can change the sizes and paper quality easily, and select VIVID. However when I hit print and the mac printer screens come up i cant select top quality how can i change that?

I mean the pics are printing great and the canon products rock, but i have it in my head that this is hindering my photos from being top knotch.

Thanks,
Chris

Lincoln
Feb 26, 2006, 05:43 PM
imac abuser, I don't think that the problem is with Canon Easy Photo Print, but rather which paper type you are selecting.

For some reason the ip5000 printer driver will only let you print at the top quality if you select the "Photo Paper Pro" paper type (Part Number PR101), which is Canon's most expensive top quality Glossy paper.

imac abuser
Feb 26, 2006, 06:00 PM
yeah i usually use photopaper plus glossy and pro for 8x10 and stuff but it's just wierd. It lets me to a great print but locks the options after im done making selections in easy photo you know what i mean?