Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kalisphoenix

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 26, 2005
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=0d05d8da-b4d5-4471-9673-1fef0f220329

I really can't figure this out. The guy is either completely deficient (as in, his brain doesn't work), or he's a very subtle satirist.

Some choice quotes:
Not to mention how confusing it is to use. I couldn't just drag in files I wanted to add to the iTunes. I had to do this 'synchronize' thing and the iPod has to find files in a folder to add. So basically if I add 1 new mp3 into my current mp3 folder I have to have iTunes scan the entire 5000 or so mp3s to find that one new file... RETARDED with a captial Q.

The way to scroll through lists on the iPod is to rub your finger across it. I found this totally non-intuitive and it took me a while to even figure this out. When it scrolls, it goes the opposite direction you move your finger. So if you move your finger up the list scrolls down. I never got used to this and I almost always started scrolling the wrong direction initially. I also hated how it doesn't scroll far enough. It takes way too long to get to the bottom of a list of songs. Even harder is moving the playhead to the end of a movie. One full swipe across the iPod seems to move the playhead about 3 minutes.

What does it say about you if you're too dumb to operate iPod + iTunes?

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
So I guess this is something new that's annoying about MySpace? It's not enough that there are bands and random idiots who want you to ad them and spam you, but now there are product reviews too?

At least this guy thinks the review is stupid:

509134148_s.jpg

We should stick with what MySpace is good for. Arranging meet-ups for anonymous sex. :eek: :p :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.