Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ieani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
the states for now
A fire in-waiting.

You are also witness the destructiveness of the worst pets in the world: rabbits. My moms rabbit chewed up all the molding in the house and destroyed the carpeting covering the awful tile. My Uncles dog finally killed it by scaring it to death. Horrible I know, but I hated the furry bastard and he deserved it.

Attachments

• IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 323

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
your skirting needs a lick of paint BTW:D

if you think the cables are bad you wanna take a look behind the back of my AV unit in my front room:rolleyes:

ieani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
the states for now
liketom said:
your skirting needs a lick of paint BTW:D

if you think the cables are bad you wanna take a look behind the back of my AV unit in my front room:rolleyes:

It needs paint because the rabbit gnawed it off. Its like that all over our house. My mom is to entranced in her 8 hours of TV a day to do anything about it though. And Im moving out in a few months.

And maybe the mac mini will help fix that mess of cords in living rooms. Now that apple has conquered the problem in computer rooms.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
ieani said:
It needs paint because the rabbit gnawed it off. Its like that all over our house. My mom is to entranced in her 8 hours of TV a day to do anything about it though. And Im moving out in a few months.
sounds like you sir need a MacBook Pro or iBook :cool:

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
You just need a cord management system and a new power strip.

$30 at walmart would save you from spending WAY too much on a mbp.

While I was at it... I'd cut a hole in the wall, stick a post construction box in there and run a new outlet next to your pc or desk. It would keep the cords from running all the way across the room.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
cr2sh said:

and maybe a cage for them pesky wraaabbbitts :D

ieani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
the states for now
cr2sh said:

While I was at it... I'd cut a hole in the wall, stick a post construction box in there and run a new outlet next to your pc or desk. It would keep the cords from running all the way across the room.

Ive told them theres systems for cord management at home depot where I work but they wont do anything about it. I will be getting an intel ibook once released and everything will be much neater in my room.

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
ieani said:
My Uncles dog finally killed it by scaring it to death. Horrible I know, but I hated the furry bastard and he deserved it.

lol

Good to hear you're moving out. I would be perfectly content if cable television simply dropped off the face of the earth. Worthless, in my opinion.

ieani

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
the states for now
Seasought said:
lol

Good to hear you're moving out. I would be perfectly content if cable television simply dropped off the face of the earth. Worthless, in my opinion.

Agreed. I cannot believe the amount of people who watch it. Things will chnage though once our generation reaches mid-life, as very few of us watch it.

Im not even supposed to be home. Im supposed to be in college. But my Dad said he was completely taking care of my FAFSA and sent it in late so i wasnt able to get any money and I cannot afford college myself. I was a calm and clear-headed about it and never once said anything to him about it. Even despite the fact that it also contributed to me breaking up with my then g/f of 9 months.

My FAFSA is already done for this year and im counting down the days until I can leave.

e-clipse

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2006
Nashville,TN
ieani said:
Agreed. I cannot believe the amount of people who watch it. Things will chnage though once our generation reaches mid-life, as very few of us watch it.

Im not even supposed to be home. Im supposed to be in college. But my Dad said he was completely taking care of my FAFSA and sent it in late so i wasnt able to get any money and I cannot afford college myself. I was a calm and clear-headed about it and never once said anything to him about it. Even despite the fact that it also contributed to me breaking up with my then g/f of 9 months.

My FAFSA is already done for this year and im counting down the days until I can leave.

Hooray for Fafsa completion! I just finished mine too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.