Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Applespider

macrumors G4
Original poster
Since Assignment 2's date has passed in every time zone, it's time to move on to Assignment 3 when we should have much more time to take the pictures.

So... suggestions for the next assignments theme should go here. On Friday, I'll gather them up and put them into a poll so we can vote.

kwajo.com

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Bay of Fundy
Josh said:
I really like this one!

Would be great to welcome in the coming spring season :)

lol speak for yourself! if the assignment is for the month of March then Spring won't be appearing in any of my photos that's for sure :p

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
I think I like the idea of "busy" over "movement/speed". With a category like movement/speed, there are usually tons of the typical motion blurred shots of cars. While a lot of these shots are really good, they get kinda old after a while. Maybe it's just me.

kwajo.com

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Bay of Fundy
can we do 'Cold' again? if there is one thing I've got a lot of, it's cold :eek:

seriously though, transitions sounds cool, it's going to get a lot of people submitting some very varied and creative things.

G4scott

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2002
USA_WA
kwajo.com said:
can we do 'Cold' again? if there is one thing I've got a lot of, it's cold :eek:

Heh, my highs for today are predicted to be around 82° F. :eek: Cold for me here would be pretty warm for you :D

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
iGary said:
Something to do with spring.

I'll actually participate. :)

That's why I think "transitions" works - it's broad enough to incorporate the change of seasons as well as many other ideas. Lots of room for creative license. :)

Linkjeniero

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
iGary said:
Something to do with spring.

I'll actually participate. :)

It's not spring in half of the world... We want to participate too! Now, if the subject was "seasons", we'd be talking. It'd work with transitions too, as someone said.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.