Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
I can't believe that the new way to get your name out there in showbiz is to "slip" a sex tape. Hell, half of us would have never heard of Paris Hilton if she hadn't made one.

This is the new, cheap way to get even more famous.

Bubbasteve

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, IL
This is hilarious... you could expect this from "the American Badass" Kid Rock... but didn't Scott Stapp say that his former band Creed was very religious and he was a man of faith?

Scott Stapp is such a joke, I love it how he said "it's good to be the king..." during the sample movie. He is the biggest joke ever.

Thanks for a good laugh

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
The best part is all of the headlines, such as the one on this thread, that could be read in such a way that it sounds like Kid Rock and Scott Stapp had sex WITH EACH OTHER. :eek:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
clayj said:
The best part is all of the headlines, such as the one on this thread, that could be read in such a way that it sounds like Kid Rock and Scott Stapp had sex WITH EACH OTHER. :eek:
Clearly, you haven't seen the tape.
Abstract said:
If he's going to do something sexual and on video, at least little kids aren't involved ...
Ditto.

I saw it - it was accidental, I couldn't find the stop button - and all I can say is that: (a) I've never seen a goat look so scared; and (b) there was a truly novel use of a SpongeBob doll as a prop.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
jsw said:
Shocked, shocked I am that you went looking for this! ;)

I've not seen any of it, but my understanding is that while they are both in the same room together (which is weird enough for me, thankyouverymuch), they remain discreetly separate from each other throughout.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
clayj said:
Shocked, shocked I am that you went looking for this! ;)

I've not seen any of it, but my understanding is that while they are both in the same room together (which is weird enough for me, thankyouverymuch), they remain discreetly separate from each other throughout.
Yeah, sure, your "understanding". :rolleyes:

:D

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
OK, OK... I haven't seen the video. If it so happens that there is a frightened goat and SpongeBob being used inappropriately, well, it's just a coincidence.

I haven't seen it. Not the taped version.

I mean, yeah, maybe times were rough a few years ago. Maybe, oh, I was hired to promote this new - at the time - cartoon on Nickelodeon. Maybe I stumbled into the wrong room. Maybe I ended up with a camera in my hand when someone asked me to hold it so they could... do something else. Maybe, when I thought I'd dropped the flyers I was supposed to be handing out, the outfit's giant nose got too close to a goat.

Maybe. It's darned hard to see in those costumes.

brepublican

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
NY
jsw said:

Ditto.

I saw it - it was accidental, I couldn't find the stop button - and all I can say is that: (a) I've never seen a goat look so scared; and (b) there was a truly novel use of a SpongeBob doll as a prop.
Oh God! :D :eek:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Abstract said:
Don't tell me you saw the live show, good sir.
No way,man. You can't see a thing in those damned costumes. I'm not even sure I was there. It's just that the annoying voices of the bimbos in the clip sound familiar. Well, that and the goat. You never forget a sound like that.

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
I find it funny that these tapes always seem to mysteriously emerge around the time of some announcement, tour, or release for these people.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Did anyone check out the dark haired girl talking to kid and later servicing Scott?
FIINE!!!:eek:

Attachments

• Picture 4 copy.jpg
    Picture 4 copy.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 15,431

Bubbasteve

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, IL
Abstract said:
Scott Stapp is a devout Christian, you know.

If he's going to do something sexual and on video, at least little kids aren't involved --- just some s!uts.

Yeah he looks like a devout Christian....

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
Bubbasteve said:
Scott Stapp is such a joke, I love it how he said "it's good to be the king..." during the sample movie. He is the biggest joke ever.
Stapp freaking BLOWS. I used to dig this guy. Idiot. He sang about One King in his songs. I hit the right arrow in iTunes now whenever one of his songs play. OTOH Alter Bridge ROCKS. They did good losing him.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
clayj said:

thats what i thought..... Scott was enjoying himself(as i would as well:))

Bless

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
Kid Rock was on Howard Sterns show earlier this week, he is blocking the release because he is not into tapes. He had some funny things to say about Scott Stapp and Tommy Lee.

Maybe Scott has a Jesus complex, because he refers to himself as being the King more than a few times on the tape.

According to Kid Rock and Howard Stern anyway.

Well, he does it in the preview as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.