PDA

View Full Version : The New iPen

cunning.stunt
Mar 4, 2006, 12:18 PM
A new iPod has been released.....

"The iPen was announced by apple to be the next executive gift.
It is expected to be printed with the logo's of diiferent companies for promotional use. Its small practical design will be perfectly at home in the 'fatcats' shirt pocket or can be used around the house clipped onto any items of clothing, without the need for headphone cables as it is also bluetooth enabled. Just twist the end to scroll the menus and push it in to select your song, pull and twist to engage hold mode. It is also rechargeable it comes with a dock and uses the metal tip of the pen to charge in the dock............"

Oh well worth a try......... crappy idea i know lol

Flying Llama
Mar 4, 2006, 12:22 PM
lol

_bnkr612
Mar 4, 2006, 12:39 PM
lol
Yeah, and ha.

p0intblank
Mar 4, 2006, 01:35 PM
I would buy one! :)

mojohanna
Mar 4, 2006, 01:41 PM
I would buy one! :)
Just goes to show that some people would buy anything.....:cool:

2nyRiggz
Mar 4, 2006, 01:49 PM
They look retro but cool none the less...good try.

Bless

mad jew
Mar 4, 2006, 05:00 PM
It'd be awesome if it worked with the iTablet too. :cool:

Or will it be called the Mac Tablet?...

thejadedmonkey
Mar 5, 2006, 08:50 AM
I dunno...I kinda like it. I would buy one if I didn't lose my pens so frequently.

sen123
Mar 5, 2006, 10:51 AM
i was like so excited for a minute until i realized you were joking ... maybe the apple execs will listen to your idea lol[/COLOR]

ipacmm
Mar 5, 2006, 12:07 PM
It'd be awesome if it worked with the iTablet too. :cool:

Or will it be called the Mac Tablet?...

I could see apple coming out the the iTablet and this iPen as an upgraded pen to use with the iTablet...

maestro55
Mar 5, 2006, 12:20 PM
I don't see something like this practical for music. However, if a company could purchase one and put their logo on it and put a sound file that would play information about the company, they could pass them around. Huge companies could afford such things, and it would be nifty. Just another way to get the companies name out. Apple could offer the pens to companies and Apple would be getting their name out at the same time.