PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures of your Macbook Pro

BlizzardWolf
Mar 4, 2006, 12:49 PM
I would like to see pictures of the macbook... can people post pics of them when you get them?

treblah
Mar 4, 2006, 01:46 PM
Flickr is your friend!

http://flickr.com/photos/tags/macbookpro/

Spies
Mar 4, 2006, 02:00 PM
I'd like to see pictures of a macbook with something else for scale, all the pictures i've seen do not lend themselves to any sense of scale.

2nyRiggz
Mar 4, 2006, 02:04 PM
I think we have a thread on this already. Everyone is just waiting for others to start posting the pictures...soon.

Bless

Spies
Mar 4, 2006, 03:14 PM
I think we have a thread on this already. Everyone is just waiting for others to start posting the pictures...soon.

Bless
The other thread has precisely, 0 pictures of macbooks in, so lets see em!

maestro55
Mar 4, 2006, 11:09 PM
The only bad thing about all the different pictures is the fact that it only makes me addicted even more to wanting a MacBook Pro. Otherwise, the more pictures the better.

plinkoman
Mar 4, 2006, 11:33 PM
what i'd like to see is a side by side comparison of the mbp and a 15" powerbook.

Spies
Mar 5, 2006, 07:42 AM
Why is nobody posting pictures? :mad:

technicolor
Mar 5, 2006, 08:00 AM
:(

We dont have them yet!

Man I cant wait to post pictures!

Chundles
Mar 5, 2006, 08:01 AM

We're too busy saving the whales.

kretzy
Mar 5, 2006, 08:08 AM

Um maybe because you haven't bought us all MBPs yet. :rolleyes:

xper
Mar 5, 2006, 08:08 AM
Well, stop talking and wait for the pictures dudes ;)

kretzy
Mar 5, 2006, 08:15 AM
We're too busy saving the whales.

I served a customer today whose surname was Whales. I'm sorry for the randomness, but it made me laugh. I get a bit kooky after working all day with very little sleep.

Spies
Mar 5, 2006, 08:20 AM
Some people do have theirs though :o

Chundles
Mar 5, 2006, 08:21 AM
I served a customer today whose surname was Whales. I'm sorry for the randomness, but it made me laugh. I get a bit kooky after working all day with very little sleep.

It's as good an answer as any to a question with no possible response.

Anyone want to buy me a MacBook Pro?? I promise I'll post pictures if you do - even ones next to my iBook for size comparison and next to various iPods, drinks bottles, small animals, in locations around Wollongong, in lectures when the lights are out and people are looking at the backlit keyboard instead of the movie....anywhere.Within reason of course, the MBP deserves some dignity - I'm totally buyable but my MBP will not surrender it's pride.

kretzy
Mar 5, 2006, 08:34 AM
Here's the latest craze in tinned meats:

maestro55
Mar 5, 2006, 10:55 AM
Anyone want to buy me a MacBook Pro?? I promise I'll post pictures if you do

I second that, and you know the more people with MBPs the more photos you will see.