PDA

View Full Version : 20" imac intel 2.0, 2GB ram, Applecare...

nospleen
Mar 5, 2006, 10:28 PM
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Q
Mar 6, 2006, 12:10 AM
Please provide a full description here, in accordance with Marketplace Rules. See Rule for Seller: "Description".

nospleen
Mar 6, 2006, 08:29 AM
Okay, for anyone on Macrumors who wants it. I will do 1699 shipped! But, if you want it at that price, do not buy it through ebay, the fees will be too much to sell it that low. Email me at emsdad@mac.com

GoCubsGo
Mar 6, 2006, 08:36 AM
My mom is yet again interested in an imac. Why are you selling it? How much does it suck or what did you do to it?

magid
Mar 6, 2006, 09:07 AM
He said in his first post that he is converting his computer room into a nursery so he needs a laptop, not a desktop.

nospleen
Mar 6, 2006, 09:49 AM
My mom is yet again interested in an imac. Why are you selling it? How much does it suck or what did you do to it?

Are you being serious?? How much does it suck, or what did you do to it? I did not do anything to it and it does not suck at all...:rolleyes:

nospleen
Mar 6, 2006, 11:10 PM
Sold!!!!!!

Bob_Barker
Mar 7, 2006, 01:06 AM
You have the most successful sales I've ever seen. It's really impressive.

nospleen
Mar 7, 2006, 07:57 AM
You have the most successful sales I've ever seen. It's really impressive.

Maybe my price are too low!!:eek: :p

jared_kipe
Mar 7, 2006, 10:18 AM
Maybe my price are too low!!:eek: :p
if it were how come mine doesn't sell? Mine is like yours but with the 256mb vram option. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=184144

nospleen
Mar 7, 2006, 10:39 AM
if it were how come mine doesn't sell? Mine is like yours but with the 256mb vram option. http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=184144

Mine sold off of ebay though... List it on ebay, it will sell quick. It went for 1799 on ebay

jared_kipe
Mar 7, 2006, 02:13 PM
Mine sold off of ebay though... List it on ebay, it will sell quick. It went for 1799 on ebay
Holy cow, thats pretty good. Was that a buy it now price?

nospleen
Mar 7, 2006, 02:19 PM
Yep, I just set it as a fixed price at 1799.

jared_kipe
Mar 7, 2006, 02:24 PM
Yep, I just set it as a fixed price at 1799.
Wow, got a link?

EDIT: Oh and what did ebay charge you? Cause they're a rip off.

nospleen
Mar 7, 2006, 02:31 PM
I am at work and cannot log in. (ebay is blocked.) But, if you search for completed items, i bet you can find it.

nospleen
Mar 7, 2006, 07:54 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8776772040&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1

About fifty bucks....

jared_kipe
Mar 8, 2006, 11:45 AM
Thank you, I think I will put mine up on ebay then.

nospleen
Mar 8, 2006, 07:44 PM
Good luck! My mac froze during re install and then would not boot. I called Apple and I had to drop it off for repair. I refunded the guys money same day and told him if he still wanted it, I would tell him when the repair was complete. I figured I would not want one that was repaired when it was only three weeks old. The jerk left me a neutral feedback?! :mad: It pisses me off, what else could i have done? The guy paid on the 6th and I refunded his money on the 7th??? I could have just sent it out afterwards and not been honest. But, because I was honest, he dings my feedback. Bastard!! :rolleyes: The kicker is, I had already left him good feedback... I even had to sell the MBP that I just bought to cover the money I refunded him.. GRRRRR!!!!!!!

jared_kipe
Mar 8, 2006, 10:09 PM
Good luck! My mac froze during re install and then would not boot. I called Apple and I had to drop it off for repair. I refunded the guys money same day and told him if he still wanted it, I would tell him when the repair was complete. I figured I would not want one that was repaired when it was only three weeks old. The jerk left me a neutral feedback?! :mad: It pisses me off, what else could i have done? The guy paid on the 6th and I refunded his money on the 7th??? I could have just sent it out afterwards and not been honest. But, because I was honest, he dings my feedback. Bastard!! :rolleyes: The kicker is, I had already left him good feedback... I even had to sell the MBP that I just bought to cover the money I refunded him.. GRRRRR!!!!!!!
Sell or take back, thats really rough.

nospleen
Mar 8, 2006, 11:31 PM
Sell or take back, thats really rough.

Luckily it sold on ebay within 1 hour for what I paid for it. So, it was cheaper than returning it minus the restocking fee. But, it pisses me off that I went out of the way to refund his money asap and he still dinged me. Oh well, 149 positives and one neutral it is... :o

jared_kipe
Mar 8, 2006, 11:51 PM
Luckily it sold on ebay within 1 hour for what I paid for it. So, it was cheaper than returning it minus the restocking fee. But, it pisses me off that I went out of the way to refund his money asap and he still dinged me. Oh well, 149 positives and one neutral it is... :o
Wow, was it unopened or something? You really do sell things really well, what is your feedback, like 10000?

nospleen
Mar 9, 2006, 07:45 AM
Wow, was it unopened or something? You really do sell things really well, what is your feedback, like 10000?

No, it was opened. I saw on ebay that some MBP's were going for above retail. I had an extra 1GB of ram that I purchased. I sold it for 2599 buy it now. My feedback is only 149. But, alot of them are macs.

Demon Hunter
Apr 3, 2006, 11:50 PM

EBay feedback... laugh. :rolleyes:

At least you still have a 100% rating! That's what counts.

nospleen
Apr 3, 2006, 11:53 PM
EBay feedback... laugh. :rolleyes:

At least you still have a 100% rating! That's what counts.

Must be the perfectionist in me! :p