PDA

View Full Version : Refurbished shuffle question and Apple iComic

jkelly888
Mar 7, 2006, 07:27 PM
How much is a refurbished ipod shuffle? do i have to order it online or can i get one at an apple store?

jkelly888
Mar 8, 2006, 02:57 PM
bump

calebjohnston
Mar 8, 2006, 03:10 PM
I think refurbs are 49 dollars, but I could be wrong. Just stop by your local store and tell them you want a refurb shuffle. (maybe call first and see if they have any)

jkelly888
Mar 8, 2006, 03:20 PM
I think refurbs are 49 dollars, but I could be wrong. Just stop by your local store and tell them you want a refurb shuffle. (maybe call first and see if they have any)
i thought they were $49. i'm planning on getting a shuffle for when i go snowboarding and such

jkelly888
Mar 8, 2006, 03:36 PM
sorry about the double post but with the shuffle battery pack from apple, can i use the usb cable for my ipod 5G and plug it in to the battery pack and charge it?

skoker
Mar 8, 2006, 03:43 PM
sorry about the double post but with the shuffle battery pack from apple, can i use the usb cable for my ipod 5G and plug it in to the battery pack and charge it?

Hmm, I don't see why not.

jkelly888
Mar 8, 2006, 03:54 PM
Hmm, I don't see why not.
ok. thats cool. i would buy a battery pack by belkin but it costs $20 more and thats 20 i could spend on a referbed shuffle

JDOG_
Mar 8, 2006, 10:13 PM
My experience is that Apple retail stores don't always carry refurbished goods. However, on occaision they'll have the sales on the last friday of every month where you can buy "re-freshed" and display goods.

I'm not sure if you can still get the $49 shuffle deal online, but it's worth calling apple about.

Cheese
Mar 8, 2006, 11:24 PM
REfurb stock on shuffle is low. Not available today in the online store, but the online store is the best source for refurb that I have found. JDOG is right, maybe it's worth calling the Apple store about it. It costs only $69 for a new 512mb Shuffle, and it might be worth 20 bucks to not have to wait...

Marky_Mark
Mar 9, 2006, 01:02 PM
Delete this post - i didn't read the question properly... :o