PDA

View Full Version : Album Artwork Only

TEG
Mar 9, 2006, 05:05 PM
I just had something weird thing happening on my new nano. The screen will only show the Album Artwork when playing. I can't find anyplace to change this, nor do I know how it happened as I've been listening to it with it in the sleeve and utilizing the Lanyard.

HELP!!

TEG

jkelly888
Mar 9, 2006, 05:07 PM
I just had something weird thing happening on my new nano. The screen will only show the Album Artwork when playing. I can't find anyplace to change this, nor do I know how it happened as I've been listening to it with it in the sleeve and utilizing the Lanyard.

HELP!!

TEG
have you tried reseting the nano? or completely restoring it?

Marky_Mark
Mar 9, 2006, 05:09 PM
Repeatedly press the centre button when a song is playing - it cycles through the volume, the 'scrubber' (the progress through the song, denoted by a diamond and able to fast-forwarded using the wheel), and a full-screen album image.

TEG
Mar 9, 2006, 05:23 PM
Repeatedly press the centre button when a song is playing - it cycles through the volume, the 'scrubber' (the progress through the song, denoted by a diamond and able to fast-forwarded using the wheel), and a full-screen album image.

Thanks, that fixed it, but I had to be on a song with artwork. The ones that didn't have it I clicked hundreds of times and got nothing.

Thanks,

TEG

Marky_Mark
Mar 10, 2006, 05:13 PM
No worries.

I like your Stevie quote by the way :)