Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

highres

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2005
Near the Singularity
The glaucoma site is one of the weirdest sites I have ever come across, and this is coming from someone who makes a living designing websites. Almost creepy with the totally inappropriate background music. :eek:

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
highres said:
The glaucoma site is one of the weirdest sites I have ever come across, and this is coming from someone who makes a living designing websites. Almost creepy with the totally inappropriate background music. :eek:

that background music is the best! Glaaaauuuuccccooooommmmmaaaaaaaa

I hope to god the person singing that was really, really, really poor at the time and just needed to pay their rent.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
dornoforpyros said:
that background music is the best! Glaaaauuuuccccooooommmmmaaaaaaaa

I hope to god the person singing that was really, really, really poor at the time and just needed to pay their rent.

The Glaucoma Hymm, eh?

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
dubbz said:
Some of those sites remind me of why I hate when "web" designers use Flash for navigation...

I take insult to that statement! I believe you meant

Some of those sites remind me of why I hate when web "designers" use Flash for navigation...
:p

clearly design is the more inappropriate word when referring to these sites. hehe

stevietheb

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2004
Houston
xelterran said:
Browns University has the most ridiculous navigation i’ve ever seen.
I don't know how many times I've visited that Brown Graduate School site in the past year—I never realized that there was more to those categories up there (Admissions, Academics, etc.)—I always just thought that was it. Truly annoying…

aboutthat

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2005
Washington, DC
The 'wayback machine' is so amusing (http://web.archive.org)! I had the wonderful opportunity to revisit my university's shameful past on the internet...granted, it's nothing to admire at the moment, but it was just *bad* Oh memories...

Oh. The wedding one? Are we sure that just isn't a joke?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.