PDA

View Full Version : iPod Nano RIP-OFF!!!!!

MIDI_EVIL
Mar 15, 2006, 01:31 PM
I can't believe the nerve of the guys who released this.

Haha it's so blatant.

http://beta.ebuyer.com/UK/product/101922

Rich.

zap2
Mar 15, 2006, 01:33 PM
i have seen that before! How is there only one volume button?

calebjohnston
Mar 15, 2006, 02:22 PM
they even call it the "neo" as opposed to "nano".

It's insane how often people rip off anything creative.

MattyMac
Mar 15, 2006, 03:32 PM
ugly....you cant compete with an apple design!

p0intblank
Mar 15, 2006, 10:53 PM
Disgusting... it looks like cheap plastic.

Oryan
Mar 15, 2006, 11:00 PM
I just love the design! I've never seen anything like it. :rolleyes:

calebjohnston
Mar 15, 2006, 11:01 PM
I believe that picture calls for a cream of the pants.

I'M GOING WINDOWS JUST FOR THIS.

dornoforpyros
Mar 15, 2006, 11:06 PM
plus its similar in size to a famous branded product!

lol that's the best part

Sutekidane
Mar 15, 2006, 11:45 PM
It's funny if you click other images tab, and you look at the last picture, it shows the box with an ipod nano image on it. Also, this thing does video as well, so I guess it has something over the nano.

ToastMaster
Mar 15, 2006, 11:50 PM
It does have video playback though. That's a step ahead of the Nano. Although I for one wouldn't want to watch video on a screen that tiny.

edit: haha! sutekidane, great minds think alike!

Peyton
Mar 15, 2006, 11:55 PM
It does have video playback though. That's a step ahead of the Nano. Although I for one wouldn't want to watch video on a screen that tiny.

edit: haha! sutekidane, great minds think alike!

Oh yes, 1 GB of video on a extremely small screen is pretty tempting... or I could just buy a crap 15 inch tv. At least it wouldn't be a laughable knock off. :rolleyes:

cycocelica
Mar 16, 2006, 02:37 AM
It looks like it would fall apart right away. Go them :rolleyes:

ToastMaster
Mar 16, 2006, 02:49 AM
Oh yes, 1 GB of video on a extremely small screen is pretty tempting... or I could just buy a crap 15 inch tv. At least it wouldn't be a laughable knock off. :rolleyes:

Wow. I didn't even look at the storage capacity. Now it's even more worthless. A dozen music videos is about half a gig.

ReanimationLP
Mar 16, 2006, 02:57 AM
Ghettofabulous. :D

Seriously, who would wanna watch video on that thing?

Ow, my eyes hurt. T_T

mrwildguitar
Mar 16, 2006, 03:07 AM
Oh man, this thing is the most horrible thing I've ever seen.

As zap2 said, why the hell is there only one volume button?

mannix87
Mar 16, 2006, 08:56 AM
they even call it the "neo" as opposed to "nano".

It's insane how often people rip off anything creative.

"NEO" is actually the company name. It's a Chinese corp. They also have knock-off laptops and other tech gear. That's what you get for having the Chinese manufacture the name brand products, once the licensing agreement expires, the Chinese factories dont stop their production, they simply retool the product and slap on a different label. That's what happened w/ Pioneer, Philips , Chevrolet and a host of other licensors w/ their manufacturing partners in China. The Chinese justify this by saying that the rest of the world didn't pay them royalties for their invention of gunpowder or noodles/pasta and some other stuff so why should they honor intellectual property rights of others. I know that the ipods are made in China, so don't be surprised if you see ipod knock-offs coming out of the woodwork in short fashion.