PDA

View Full Version : oddly angled iPod shuffle buttons?

Warbrain
Mar 16, 2006, 05:02 PM
I usually keep my shuffle in a case, not ever looking at the buttons on the front and going by the touch of the case as it has raised symbols for each of the buttons. I took my shuffle out of the case today to look at it and I noticed that the dial for the shuffle has been rotated to the right a bit. It's obvious when headphones are plugged in and it drives me mad.

Has anyone else had this problem with their shuffle? And is there anything that I can do about it?

Shamus
Mar 18, 2006, 06:09 AM
I have heard of buttons being printed awkwardly, but not of this. You say you can notice it when the headphones are plugged in....do you mean it effects the sound? or do you mean it makes it more easy to see that they are angled oddly?
If its still under warranty, then you could talk to apple about it.

Warbrain
Mar 18, 2006, 10:40 PM
You can tell when the headphones are plugged in because the + button is supposed to be in-line with the headphone jack. You can then tell that it's angled slightly off to the right.

I'm not worried that much about it anymore. I'm sure I'll do something to the iPod that'll make it stop working and then I can get it replaced like I have so many times before since the iPods aren't all that great in taking abuse. I've got a black shuffle case on it now so I can't see the buttons, so all it good.