Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisWB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
Chicago
Good afternoon. I'm starting up a website, but I have almost no visual artistic ability. I'm looking for a graphic designer to design a logo for the site and I figure there's a wealth of design knowledge here on the forums.

If there are any graphic designers who are interested in doing a little freelance logo design, please contact me at 'logodesign at indiatonic dot com'. If you have a portfolio to share, please include a link to it in the email. Thanks!

Chris

ChrisWB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
Chicago
Thank you for the emails, guys. I've responded to the ones I've received. Nothing has been decided yet.

lom8104

macrumors regular
Feb 7, 2005
I am in the same position..I have started a camera surveillance business and need a logo designed as well as perhaps a webpage (although the former is way more critical right now!). I know there are some great graphic designers here that I would rather pay than whomever i may find in the yellow pages. Please PM me for info and cost / sample portfolio.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.