PDA

View Full Version : iBook G3 Battery Issue

brendan007
Mar 18, 2006, 08:46 PM
I've had my iBook G3 Dual USB for a while now and i am quite contempt with it but of course the battery started to go bad. I bid on one on ebay and i recieved it and it has been giving me some odd issues i hope one of you could help me with. here are the symptoms-

-I put it in and it claimed to have a 27% charge. i put it into sleep mode and the charger wouldnt turn orange, only green. i opened up the iBook and it said 100% full. odd but ok...

-I used it for 1:43 minutes and it was at 61% charge and it turned off! i plugged it into the charger and opened up the iBook and it said it was at 0%. im starting to get disapointed...

-i turned it off and plugged it in. it again wouldnt turn orange, only green and breifly orange then only green.

-I turned it on and it goes from green to orange every 20 seconds or so. it took 3 hours for the charge to get to 50%. Something must be wrong but i dont know what.

Someone help me please i dont want to have wasted $50. i hope one of you can help me it seems to be somewhat a good battery but i want it to work. thanks ill take anything